Mountain gorillas from Volcanoes National Park in Rwanda eat up to 30 kilos of plants a day and their diet is highly varied in a habitat that is becoming …
See all stories on this topic
Chef Dan Barber has a straightforward reason for accepting an invitation to speak at a cancer center fundraising dinner. “I’m a cancer survivor,” he said. “I have a stake in the game here.” In fact, it was after surviving testicular cancer at 24 that Barber decided to become, as he puts…
See all stories on this topic
“Paleo Perfected” by America’s Test Kitchen. $26.95 I’ve long been conscious of the in-your-face carbohydrates, like rice, pasta and potatoes, but around the beginning of the year I started to make a concerted effort to also avoid the ones that are otherwise considered healt…
See all stories on this topic
from
http://www.commercialspy.com/what-mountain-gorillas-reveal-with-their-teeth/
No comments:
Post a Comment