What the fuck happened to protein in a diet? Last time I checked you can’t survive on fat and carbs alone. Although I’m sure people try. /rant For discussion and sharing of MTurk tips and tricks, scam alerts, research studies, and all things Mechanical Turk related. Please create a ‘text post’ instead of a ‘link post’ if you’re referring to a specific HIT. Avoid linking directly to HITs because a HIT becomes unable to be viewed by others after it’s accepted by someone. We likely can’t help you if we can’t see the HIT you’re talking about. If you are a Requester, you are welcome to post and promote your HITs, but please post no more than once a day. Excess posts will be removed. Any survey content, qualification test content, or violations of Amazon’s Terms of Service for Mechanical Turk will be removed. Please use the report feature or message the subreddit mods if you find a questionable submission or comment. Reddiquette applies here and anyone unable to follow these guidelines may be banned at moderator discretion. [–]Queen of Quals electr0lyte 5 points 6 points 7 points 22 hours ago (4 children) Most of them I’ve done. I haven’t seen any nutritional graphics containing proteins. Then when they ask you for height and weight they don’t ask if you’re involved in any strength training regime. I’m considered overweight at my height and weight, but that’s muscle yo. So when I do these food hits I’m skewing results in a manner that makes it sound like I’m a morbidly obese individual who has no regard for what they eat. These studies focus on carbs, fat, and salt when they should be focusing on protein and fiber as well. Diabetics also…I aim for higher protein and fewer carbs. I was also peeved at that survey today… fuck yea. There was not a question about dietary restrictions. You’re right, I forgot about that. Diabetic here, AND I eat Keto all day urry day. I’m pretty sure we mucked up the results. I think the protein missing is why the calories dont seem to add up properly on some of them.
See all stories on this topic
We all know that there’s no one best food for weight loss. But one comes awfully close. A recent meta study in the Americal Journal of Clinical Nutrition examined data on approximately 1,000 overweight adults over the course of six weeks. It found that those who consumed a daily serving of beans…
See all stories on this topic
from
http://www.commercialspy.com/these-diet-hits/
No comments:
Post a Comment